Winning people to become followers of Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values
We have four core values that also form the acronym W.O.R.D.
WORSHIP – To BLESS the Lord
OUTREACH – To BUILD the Kingdom
RELATIONSHIP – To BELONG to a family
DISCIPLESHIP – To BECOME a winner
We also call our church WIN Ontario, taken from Word INternational Ontario. We use this to remind ourselves that our mission is to WIN people for the Lord and to make them winners in life.
Word International Ministries Ontario will be a growing family of Christ-like disciples living a WORD-centred life.
The focus of this vision is to be a community of believers that produces disciples who are Christ-like in character and Biblically proficient in life. Their lives permeated by the four core values of WIN – Worship, Outreach, Relationship and Discipleship
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- In one God revealed in three Persons, namely, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is God’s only Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at God’s right hand praying on our behalf.
- That all people have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded by God and is necessary for forgiveness of sin.
- That salvation is received by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In being made holy through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- That God expects all believers to live a life of holiness.
- In being empowered by and filled with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
- In exercising spiritual gifts for the edification of the Body of Christ.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- That divine healing is provided for all through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
- In observing the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saint’s feet.
- In the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Come, Bless The Lord
We believe that Worship services ought to be inspiring and life-changing. We also believe that the Worship Service is a vital part of our walk with God and therefore encourage every member to actively participate in corporate worship. This spiritual discipline then prepares us for victorious Christian living throughout the week.
We have two congregations in the Greater Toronto Area. You can go the the one nearest you. Please verify schedule before visiting as they may change due to our occasional special activities.