As the year 2018 draws nearer to a close, we get busier and busier, and the days get shorter, we tend to forget the reason why we celebrate and why we managed to carry through another year. God has been so good and faithful to us this past year and there is so much more in store for us the upcoming years and seasons of our lives. As we dive into the holiday season, let’s take it to heart that Jesus is God’s greatest gift and that it’s so much better to celebrate the season with Him at the very centre of each gathering and fellowship!
But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son,born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law,that we might receive adoption to sonship.Galatians 4:4-5
- Metaneos Young Adults Christmas Party
- When? Saturday, December 01, at 6:00PM
- Where? WIN Ontario West Worship Centre
- Come join the young adults ministry with a night of fun fellowship with a pajama-themed Christmas Party!
- For more information, contact Mar Jay Rigor.
- Torch Youth Christmas Party
- When? Friday, December 14, at 6:00PM
- Where? WIN Ontario East Worship Centre
- Enjoy a night of worship and celebration of God’s goodness with our Torch Youth ministry!
- For more information, contact Cali Mendoza.
- Christmas Celebration Joint Service
- When? Sunday, December 16
- Christmas Eve Celebration
- When? Monday, December 24
For more information on events or to have an event added to the announcements,
please contact our media team!